Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stupidity or Suicide .. its d same..

d lil kid looked at me with admiration,
i knew it then that v had another killer under construction,
I had ripped open the interiors of the man,
i had torn apart the hand,
the hands that tortured d kid,
I smiled when he screamed, yes I did.
He was killing the kid from within,
Every wish of d kid was hidden,
every thought manipulated and maneuvered ,
the burning desire to fly was sobered,
D man made him what he wasnt but ought to be,
but thats what the man thought to be,
I saw to it that every nerve is safe when he is ripped,
cos if d nerve is cut, d pain is killed.
He cursed me that I ll be damned to hell,
I laughed at him n began to tell,
I m d pain killer and welcome to hell.
The victim of my lashing,
was nothin but a ghost of my past,
I hoped tat with every scream of his would flabergast
the kid, but he was amused,
he was smiling rather at my stupidity,
but the kid was just me,
I was growing smaller in size n d man grew large,
I was losing d lucidity, d man was d world,
D man grew so large that i relaised tat I couldnt kill him,
D light in front of my eyes grew dim,
d regret that I couldnt resist d expectation of d world from changing me,
d regret that i couldnt be what I wanted to be.
Came back to me like a Summer sunrise,
Peircing my chest like d arrows tat i had let free,
I saw d dark clouds surround me,
D rain had just begun
n i remembered
tat i had to be blamed for not trying,
I realised that it was not the rain, but I was crying;
Crying like it was d last day,
But indeed it was d last day,
I saw d stream of light finally,
but it was too late n it seemed silly,
cos i felt i could win,
but I had cut my vein,
n there was no tomorrow,
n ma last thought was-it means'no more sorrow'
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment