Thursday, January 21, 2010

leap of faith

I was satnding right in front of him,
whom i had talked to all my life but had never seen;
He asked me for my acheivements,
He asked me what I had done all my life,
I told him,
I loved, I gave, I never hurt anybody, I helped,
He said," You have sinned".
dumbstruck, I began questioning myself,
I dont understand you,
You sinned,
I dint,
you did,
what was my sin...
Stupidity....

I was reborn..
I killed, I destroyed, I looted, I ruled d world..
I met him again..
He said ," you sinned"..
I wasn't stupid..
Yes you were'nt , You still are.
Now! are we gonna argue on grammar..?

I was reborn,
I lived on the himalayas,
I learned to conquer my mind,
I went without food for months,
I became the sage, the spiritual leader of the world,
I met him again
-"you sinned"

I was reborn,
I did nothing all my life,
I waited for the world to end,
It ended and i Knew I had got him cornered;
I asked him,
Mr.god, what do you think u r,
u aren't even god, if i dont call u tat,
for me, you are nothing without me;

He said, will u replace me for a while,
I would make a better god than u did,.
I took on with zeal,
I turned the world into an utopian one,
1000's o years went by n I was bored.
I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel cos there was no end,
I started playing with the life o those who believed in me blindly,
it was better than the monotous nothingness,
It was fun until I saw myself,
for it was just another victim of my fun,
but I was zealous of the human me.

N i met him again,
You sinned, he said,
"I was god"..
-u just thought so..

I was reborn...

2 comments: