Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Suit

I was walkin down d aisle n it was never ending,
There were rooms n rooms n i couldn't comprehend it,
I whistled for d maid,
I wished I hadnt seen her face,
But i had seen it before on the dark night when she had killed,
I tried to read her mind n knew she had guilt,
but when she saw me, she felt relieved,
she thought she had killed me ,
n there I was, right in front o her gawking in her eyes,
Still as confused as ever was,
She moved away to give me way,
I walked on by, to see some more people,
thinking bout what happened to her,
I dashed into a kid,
He was running away from something n crying for help,
I thought I needed to do something,
But something was wrong,
the kid was laughing,
I turned my eye upwards to see d kids mom running with a glass o milk,
I realised at tat moment tat m paranoid,
I was trying find out why was I walking on that aisle,
It was meaningless n I wished it would end,
I saw a beggar on the way,
He was wearing a suit n his hair were grey,
I gave him my wallet n told him to colour em blue,
beggar said,"y? Cos wid that sulking face , thats wat suits u"..
I took my wallet back n his suit too,
I turned around n I hit d dead end,
I had got wat i wished "the end",
But it was far better walking aimlessly,
than sitting at the dead end for the wall to blow up,
so that u can walk on another aisle,
just with the diff colour carpet,
N i woke up wondering wit a crooked smile,
was that the answer to my question-'whats life",
My sweetheart called out for me n asked,
Whose suit is this?


p.s:poem's dedeicated to shridhar...
N i don know y...

2 comments:

  1. Shridhar....u start writing a blog too....lets make it an orgy of fucked up but zany blogs

    ReplyDelete