Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My darling

I saw d time in my watch n i realised I was gazing at the sea,
The waves turned around and mocked at me,
I believed that angels are smothering me, holding me so that I can let them free,
It was d angels wish to see me happy but the angel wanted to depart,
I couldn't see d angel cos it was so dark.
I left d seashore n walked into the ocean for some air,
I sank deeper into the sand to realise who I am,
I told the fishes to send my message to my darling,
" U were so close to my eye that i couldnt see you,
u were so mine that I forgot u werent me,
infact m glad,cos if u were me
I wouldnt know u"..
The fish saw the angel and it tried to reach out for the angel,
as it took off from the ocean it couldnt just see n tried to hold to everything it could,
It fell into my darling's lap..
n said d dying words to her,
d tears rolled down from her cheeks,
n pierced d angels heart,
I wiped d tears n tried to save d angel,
I was so furious at my darling for it,
I split into two,
I wanted to kill my darling n save the angel,
I slit her throat and held d angel in my arms,
Angel said, " u killed me".
I wept all night to find by my side,
d coral in which my darling's tears fell n turned into a pearl,
n a letter wit d message n my initials,
D pen was full of blood,
I held it my hand n it was a sword,
I thought to my self "I had killed her"..
I saw my finger,
" D Ring with the same pearl with the angel's face etched in it" ,

3 comments:

  1. Good poetry.....I like this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. deep! confusing! mind boggling! beyond my comprehension.. t'was good..

    ReplyDelete
  3. shridhar, i liked ur comment... u gave enuf reasons to like it...

    ReplyDelete